We give you some tips with which you can save hundreds of liters of water easily and comfortably
- Never dispose of water when you can give it another use, such as watering plants or cleaning house windows.
- Do not leave the tap open while brushing your teeth, shaving, washing your face or showering. Closing it while you clean you will save up to twelve liters of water per minute.
- Choose to take a shower,use less water than filling a bathtub, at least thirty gallons of water make a difference.
- Five minutesin the shower is enough time to be clean.
- Water the garden in the early morning or at night,if you do it in the hot hours the water will evaporate before the plants can absorb it.
- A bucket and a sponge are the best options for washing a car or a bicycle. A hose can waste six gallons per minute.
- Keep water in the refrigerator so that when you feel like drinking fresh water you have it on handand do not use the bad habit of letting the tap run until the water comes out fresh.
8. Use the dishwasher. Using the dishwasher saves up to 100 liters, about 10 percent of water, compared to manual dishwashing.
- Do not start the washing machine and dishwasher until they are full. This can save you up to 1,000 liters of water per month.
- Use a broomto clean the sidewalk, instead of a hose.
- Do not use the toilet as a wastebasket. If you put a bin in the bathroom you will avoid pulling the chain every time you use the water as a garbage can.